Monday, 14 April 2014

I'm going to kick GOD in the balls...

It has been 2 years and 8 days since we had to let you go.
I have been talking to Daddy and he agrees with me.

When I see GOD next, I am going to kick him in the balls.
Not because I want to really, but because I am angry.
Daddy says that Mummy's plan is good.

You left here and everyone started fundraising in your name, because they missed you, because they wanted you to do well...now, two years on you have raised over £10,000 but that still doesn't make up for you not being here...at all.... in any way...

1.   some people are overlooking the fact that you were real, you were here, you ARE ours.
2.  No amount of money will make up for the lack of you.....ever.
3    God's plan was shit...we would have/could have raised money for others whilst you were still here...but he thought it best that you should go.
4    we tried 4 times to bring you home bubba, 4 times.  and none of them were enough for GOD so we had to give you back after all that effort and heartache.
5    You give so much to others, but why did GOD insist that you had to leave for that to happen.

Mummy has decided that when it is her time, she is going to kick GOD in the balls.  Mummy does believe that there is a bigger being waiting for is all, but that does not compensate for the life that he has handed to Mummy and Daddy...nothing can make up for that.

So, while GOD is sitting in his golden throne (I guess this because Jesus was made in the image of his father)...I am going to step forward and kick him in the balls, no matter what age I am then.

If I am 10 years without you...bad enough.

If I am 40 years without you...unforgiveable...he will feel my foot.

I will not apologise to any religious person who may read this blog BECAUSE..if he took your child, wouldn't you want to kick him in the balls?

exactly.

Mummy loves you bubba xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment