Monday, 28 January 2013

Echoes in my heart.



Listening to music, it echoes in my heart,
the rhythm of the beating, the stops, and then the starts,
I remember how you were then, lying on my chest,
the pulsing of your heartbeat, the place we both loved best.

There will never be those moments, not for us again,
just treasured precious memories of how we were back then.
No mother should know this feeling, how her world just falls apart,
when we lose our child, we lose our words, I don't know where to start.

That mask that I'm creating, I wear it so much more,
but that never ending pain for him...it hurts more than before.
I am replaying all the memories, of moments that we had,
I'm not finding many smiles in there.  Those images, too sad.

The feeling that I carry with me, the one with me all the time,
is that I should be there with you, because my boy, you're mine.
It doesn't bring me comfort to know that you're up there,
I want you here now with me.  This world it isn't fair.

I might look the same, but I'm a little different now,
that's what the song playing says.
But I'm a lot different now.
In every single way.


I miss you my beautiful boy <3 xxxxxx <3
One wish, that's all I have, me and you together, either here or there.......
Some day.
I won't see you for a while, and then I will see you.
I will be complete again then bubba.

Mummy loves you Haydon xxx I just do.  Come visit me in my dream and give Mummy a slobbery kiss like you used to xxxxxxxx <3


.

No comments:

Post a Comment