Hi Bubba,
I don't know what's wrong with mummy today but she has cried and cried and cried.
I took the dogs to the vets this morning, to see if their ear infection had cleared up, and the vet was asking about you because his baby was born around the same time in the same hospital. Then I went to pay and the receptionist was asking how mummy was feeling and how long it had been since you left us.
Mummy came home and cried.
Then she had a shower and got ready to go to the doctors for her well-woman check up. The nurse was asking all about you after she had taken Mummy's bloods and given her a check over. How early you were? Were you a natural delivery? How old were you when you left us? what happened?...Mummy broke down and ended up crying all the way home. She was really hoping that noone she knew saw her walking along the road crying to herself. Mummy came into the house and cried for what felt like forever.
I just miss you. I miss everything about you.
Then your cousins came down to see Mummy for a while, and she was very strong while they were here. But Mummy took them and Aunty Cheryl and the dogs on a walk up to see you, and Mummy felt upset that so many of your flowers are yucky at your forever bed. Mummy was going to go to church and was rushing a bit, and Zakk was finding it hard to walk so we waited at the bus stop to make it easier for him. The bus took too long to come, and Mummy ended up not being able to go to church.
It ended up that Mummy was thinking it was probably best that she hadn't gone because she was really hurting for you by this time, and didn't think she would have coped with so many people to be sociable with tonight after all.
Mummy wasn't feeling brave again after a wee while and ended up crying on Aunty Leeann :-(
After Aunty Leeann and Uncle Bobe and Lewis and Lauren went home, Mummy started crying again.
Daddy was crying too by this point.
We want you back bubba. We don't understand why you had to go. It's not fair.
Daddy has gone to bed because he is working tomorrow, but he is still upset.
Mummy misses you bubba, she really really does with all of her heart to the moon and back xxxxxx
I love you bubba, I just do.
Forever xxxxxxx <3
No comments:
Post a Comment