Sunday, 27 May 2012

mummy had fun but she missed you



Mummy had fun but she missed you,
she wished you had been here today,
she walked in the sun,
watched Chris do his run,
and thought of you all through the day.

Mummy had fun but she missed you,
she wanted you here in your pram,
she had fun with your cousins
the laughs and the games
but I wanted you here in my arms

Mummy had fun but she missed you,
and Mummy knows that is allowed,
Chris wore your sign
in the big race today
but Mummy kept feeling so proud.

Mummy had fun but she missed you
Dad cooked food on the BBQ
we splashed with the water
we chased all around
But I never stopped thinking of you

Mummy had fun but she missed you
she still has that pain in her heart
she thinks of you always
she pictures you here
I laughed bubba. It's a start.


No comments:

Post a Comment