What use do I have now
that you're not here?
The love that I cry for, my river of tears,
I hear the birds
singing, they watch from the trees,
I am trying to find you
in the soft gentle breeze
I'm hoping I see your
sweet face in the clouds,
new plants are growing,
is this you around?
I'm clutching and
grasping at all of those things
re-living each memory,
that new mornings bring
the days are passing,
but I still feel the same,
the rawness, the
anguish, I still shout your name,
I still cry for you
baby, i cry for your pain
I cry, my heart aches,
I want to hold you again.
Folk show me they care,
say that time will ease,
the suffering I feel.
come back to me, please.
I was complete then, I
was so proud,
I don't understand why
I wasn't allowed,
to keep you beside me,
keep your love near,
Instead I live empty,
instead now I fear.
I don't have inner
sunshine, or calm in a storm,
I don't have
acceptance, they took you, its wrong,
if god really loved me,
then why take you away
leaving me broken,
crying each day
there's no reason, or
logic, or sense, for this 'plan'
If he really did want
this, what a cruel spiteful man
I loved you with every
cell in my blood,
when you were in my
arms the love came like a flood
I'd have given my soul,
and bled till I died
I would have suffered
your pain, I hurt when you cried
but my begging was
useless, he ignored my plea's
he turned a blind eye
when I fell to my knees
and fell down I did, i
fell down with grief
I had god in my heart,
i had my belief
but he didn't listen,
he just took you away,
there's no lessons to
learn, what can we say?
I won't thank him for
beating my soul in this way
I won't thank him for
making me hurt everyday
I won't thank him for
ripping our family apart
I won't thank him for
the huge hole in my heart
I wont thank him for
sunshine when I don't have you
I won't thank him for
flowers, what good can they do?
I won't thank him for
making you suffer so bad
I wont thank him for
making your daddy so sad
I wont thank him for
ripping my life into shreds
I wont thank him for
making my days pass with dread
I wont thank him for
giving us hope in our minds
I wont thank him
because he was cruel and unkind.
Mummy misses you and cries for you so much today my baby xxx I tried watching your video and I could't see you for all the tears xxxxxxxxxxxx The minutes, days, weeks, months, years, decades will pass my bubba and I will still want you here with me every single second, for always.
You are, and always will be my greatest and truest love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you took my heart with you and you can keep it with you Haydon...my heart continued to beat only for the promise of you when mummy was poorly in hospital - you were my greatest gift, and you gave me strength to keep going from the inside. You made me live and feel alive.
My heart is now your gift to keep beside you for always, and when you feel it beat in your hands - remember that mummy loves you, she just does xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment