Monday, 21 May 2012

Facebook...my nemesis today



Hullo my bubba,

mummy is just going to type on this blog for now, because she is finding facebook too difficult.

Mummy has had a weird day today, lots of ups and lots of downs. But there were visitors this afternoon and that helped mummy to keep herself busier for a bit.

Then she went onto facebook tonight and ended up crying so badly for you baby xxxxxxx Everyone has new pictures of their babies and their kiddies up, and mummy knows that everyone loves their babies like she loves you, but it is so hard to see all of them and not miss you so much.  Mummy wishes she could get new pictures of you to post up.  Mummy wishes she had new stories to tell about you.  But she doesn't :-(
There's one of mummy's friends has a picture up of her wee girl wearing angel wings.  They are just pretend, she isn't really an angel.  She doesn't have angel wings like you, and I am glad about that, but my bubba does have wings and that was one of the pictures that made me sad for you.  Because I wish you didn't have proper angel wings my baby...I wish you could just have pretend ones too :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mummy remembers when she had facebook before when she lost one of her other babies, and some people were moaning about sleepless nights and teething cries, getting woken early, and about wind pains........what mummy would give to have all that again :-( and she would never moan, I would just feel so so so so so lucky to have you xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daddy went out on his bike today, and I think he had some fun.  Mummy got her hair cut to make her look a bit better.
You have got a nice new superman teddy bear at your forever bed from Aunty Sharon with more flowers.......you are still a spoiled wee boy xxxxxxxxx

Hope you have been playing in the sunshine in heaven today my bubba......mummy saw you in the sunshine one day when you were in your pram......you were the tiniest and most beautiful wee man  <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

Come hug me tonight when I'm sleeping...Mummy needs a Haydon hug bubba xxxxxxxxx

Mummy loves you..she just does xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment