Thursday, 27 December 2012

Your Birthday. So Many Remembered You xx

Well Bubba, Mummy has been finding things so hard this week, and that is the understatement of the century!! But I wanted to blog your birthday and all the pictures that we were taken, so many people remembered you xxxxxx  So many people miss you Haydon, not just Mummy and Daddy, although we miss you most of all I don't doubt xxxx

Mummy tried to let your lanterns go but I am not sure you liked lanterns because you sent them all around the cemetery and Mummy, Aunty Kirsty and Aunty Bev had to catch them ....
Then we brought them home to try here and one went into the neighbours roof and bounced off, and the other landed near the doctors surgery, and Mummy ran over the road to check that it hadn't set fire somewhere.  You made us laugh, after having us crying all the day for you.
Aunty Amanda was chasing her lantern into the school next door, I think you were being mischevious with hers too !!
Your Pal and big cousin Kevin managed to get his away no problem with Aunty Elinor, Uncle Mark and Craig, Vanessa and Alan, though!! (well it looked like no bother, maybe they had to chase it round the garden too with you being cheeky) xx

Here's some of the lovely lanterns and balloons and candles that so many lovely people remembered you with xxxx


























2 comments:

  1. Lots of love sweetie and Happy Birthday to Haydon. I'm so glad you were able to spend his birthday with family and to take the time to really celebrate his life. Thinking of you always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did for Haydon's Birthday ♥

    ReplyDelete