Sunday, 2 December 2012

xx Panto With Kevin xx



Well Bubba, I have had a rough day, but like I said to Aunty Elinor yesterday, when I am having a really low moment I am going to try and focus on a happier time.
Yesterday I took your pal Kevin to see Puss in Boots.  It was really good.  Mummy turned up to collect Kevin and he was so excited to go, he sat with his coat on for 20 minutes keen to leave for the bus.
We walked to the bus stop and that was really hard but we helped each other, and held onto the fence because it was so slippy!  We made it safely to the bus stop but Mummy decided that we weren't walking back up that way so she organised a taxi because she wouldn't have wanted Kevin to fall or get hurt.

Mummy and Kevin went to Witherspoons in Musselburgh for food.  Mummy had arranged a surprise for Kevin there.  Granny and Aunty Cheryl arrived because they were going to the show too, but this was to be a surprise for Kevin, and he did get a surprise when he saw them there!
Then Mummy gave Kevin his Goody Bag that had lots of surprises inside that Mummy and Granny had gathered for Kevin, a special treat.  Mummy had been having a really rough week and had it in her mind to go and get lots and lots of goodies but she kept crying when she was leaving the house, so she spoke to Granny, and Granny helped her to gather things in for Kevin.  I am glad we did that, because he really liked his present.

At the pantomime, Mummy, Kevin, Aunty Cheryl and Granny all wore our reindeer headbands, and tinsel.  Aunty Cheryl and Kevin got a spinning light to hold during the show too.  They were really pretty.

We all shouted during the show, and Boo'd when the witch came on, and shouted our names, and danced, and we all took part.  We got Juice at the interval, and it was a really lovely time.  Right till the end of the show we all joined in, it was great fun.

Mummy took Kevin home in the taxi, and he got so excited in his house, Uncle Mark was saying how hyper he got, and then Aunty Elinor phoned (she was shopping in Newcastle) and she heard how hyper he was too.

Mummy got a text this morning telling her how much Kevin enjoyed the show, and that he was keen to show everyone his Goody Bag.  I am pleased that he had such a lovely time.  Kevin wants to go to more shows with Mummy, and that would be lots of fun.

Mummy has always loved Kevin a massive amount, and he knows this.  But I think you whispered in Mummy's ear and told her to go to the Panto with him, because you know how special he is to me, and you knew we would all have a good time.  I think you knew that you would be helping me to create a happier memory to hold onto for really dark days.  And, I know I will Bubba, because I love him too, I just do.

You were maybe with us last night, I don't know because Kevin didn't say.  But he did recognise you in a photograph on Mummy's phone, and that surprised Mummy because you were a lot older in the photo and Kevin hadn't seen you that big.  He knew it was you though because he told me.  I know you visit him, because he knew for sure that it was you, he noticed you.

Kevin made Mummy laugh a lot last night Bubba, he made Mummy giggle and join in, and he really did make this a day to remember forever.  He chatted so much while we were out, I bet you and him never stop chatting when you are together, cos you were always a blether too xxxxx

Mummy loves you Bubba, she just does so much.  Mummy loves Kevin so so much too.
Thank you for whispering in my ear baby boy, that was a really good idea.  Your pal had fun, and so did Mummy, and Granny, and Aunty Cheryl.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment