I am a Mummy to the most beautiful little boy who ever lived. He was courageous and he was strong, but he was the love of my life and he is missed every day. This blog is my grief outlet. I can't and won't make apologies if any blogs upset others because this journey is real. Living without your child is the hardest thing in the world to do. It NEVER gets easier.
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Don't say you're there.
Don't say that you are there for me,
that you understand,
don't say you want to help us both,
but barely hold our hand
Don't say that life is really cruel,
then throw Christmas in our face,
You know our life is standing still,
while yours moves at fast pace.
Don't tell us it gets easier?
Do you really think that's true?
Do you think you would be better now?
If your child had passed on too?
Don't say that I am trying hard,
when you can barely see,
how I force on through the passing hours,
just trying to be me.
Don't tell me that you want to help?
Because where are you right now?
send me hugs, or xxxx's or loving thoughts,
that really helping, how?
I know that you don't know this pain,
and thank god that you don't,
You'll spend birthdays with your children,
and Christmas, when we won't.
I am angry and I'm hurting bad,
I want my son right here.
I don't want to send on Christmas cards,
I have no festive Cheer.
I don't want to keep on dwelling,
but its hurting, can you tell?
I don't want his birthday, christmas,
when I can't have him aswell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
awe helen i love reading your posts you feeling are right from the heart your going into a really rought sea shortly and i wish i was there to hold your hand but my thoughts are with you always love you both xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow!!! This is an amazing poem that expresses my feelings about others. I get so terribly angry at others. I'm not the same person and I don't know if I ever will be. I'm so very sorry for you going through this. I wish to God I could take that pain away from every mother going through it or better yet I wish to God he wouldn't allow any woman to go through this loss EVER!!! I'm sending you Big Hugs from Georgia, US.
ReplyDeletethank you lovely lady xxxxxx i wish you didn't know this either xxxxx
ReplyDelete