Thursday, 29 November 2012

Trudie misses you too bubba.


(Trudie is Mummy's cousin)



Haydon. Our beautiful little angel. Missed forever and adored for eternity.
We all wanted you to be so safe and well and we definitely wanted to meet your little face and torment, wind up and love. But we do love you; we all love you and always will. Your our little guardian and mascot in the clouds. I think of you every time I see a little white feather and it makes me smile so much!
You will already know that your little cousin Ollie is my baby brother. Our family had 5 baby boys born last year and you were one. I had visions of you all running around, tormenting each other and ganging up at family parties. The next generation of trouble makers and rebels. I could image your whole life from the moment you were born – that’s why it’s so sad that your mummy and daddy probably had the same thoughts.
When we got the bad news about your lungs I pleaded with god all day and night to make you better and change me places. I’m sure all of us did the same. The day you passed baby boy was the day I gave up my faith. No “god” could be so cruel and take a special child like you away. But as time goes on and it gets easier to think about you and not cry I can see that you were just far too special to be with us. You were a child given to your mummy and daddy and meant to soar the skies above.
A few months ago me and my other brothers (Kieran and Lewis) sorted through all of Ollie’s baby clothes that don’t fit him any more and we had to go through a box that was kept to give to you. I dictated (something I do best!) and had to stop myself bursting into tears when I saw how small the vests were, the tiny baby grows and outfits. Knowing this stuff was meant for you and wouldn’t get to you was heartbreaking.
Our sponsored walk was an emotional day. I couldn’t stop crying and am so glad the rain came to hide it because I didn’t have a tissue to dry my eyes. I had my boyfriend Ross with me that day and he felt the same as me. This just shows how many hearts you have touched. He wishes you were here and he wishes we never had to do that walk because you should be here. We had all weathers that day and raised so much money for your legacy and to help other mummy’s and daddy’s in need of a little extra piece to remember their soon-to-be angel babies. Because of your foundation and our love for you we will always keep you alive in our hearts and in our thoughts. Not one day has went past that you aren’t with me and not one day will go past that you wont be.
I wrote your mummy a poem, you’ve probably seen it. But doing something so small that I knew was appreciated made me feel better and I’m hoping you mummy and daddy too.
I want you to be with us, I want your mummy and daddy to be able to get through a day without using their masks. I have an endless list of wants and just wish you could be here. I miss you and I’ve never met you. You honestly have no idea just how special you are. I loveyou and i missyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment