I am a Mummy to the most beautiful little boy who ever lived. He was courageous and he was strong, but he was the love of my life and he is missed every day. This blog is my grief outlet. I can't and won't make apologies if any blogs upset others because this journey is real. Living without your child is the hardest thing in the world to do. It NEVER gets easier.
Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Nothing can hurt us anymore.
Nothing can hurt us anymore,
you happened and that's enough for anyone to deal with.
Nothing else will rip us apart like losing you has,
nothing else will break us up and leave is crawling, broken, on the floor.
We get up and walk, because we have to.
We get up and talk, because we have to.
We face the world each day, if we can.
Another baby, another bump.
Another miracle.
But not for us.
We only seem to get the bad stuff.
We only seem to get the anguish and the pain.
We only seem to get beaten down everytime we try to stand up.
again and again and again.
Nothing will ever hurt us.
Not entirely true. We still hurt for you, and the memory and the loss of you.
But what can we do.
Nothing.
The world happens.
It keeps on giving.
It just doesn't give to us.
it just takes our world away.
I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
Is this a life. Is this living.
Grab it with both hands if you get the chance.
We would. If we could. But we can't.
Mummy is broken today Haydon and its not getting better. I love you and I miss you and I cry for you because you are mines and I can't have you xxxxx
I love you, I just do xxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment