(Elinor is Mummy's Aunty. Kevin is Mummy's Cousin.)
I feel so privalaged to have met Haydon and been part of his short life he was such an inspirational little hero that touched alot of people and unfortunately his life was cut short . I feel in myself that I wished I could have done more and Kevin had such a special bond with Haydon his own special little hero that from first time he met him and still to this day and always. Helen and Jim I feel have been deprived of their own little super hero as he would have been such a big inspiration in their lives as he crossed all these obstacles that life would have thrown at him and his mum and dad who would have taken each day in their stride to achieve each goal and have been deprived of this as both are magnificent people and I am privalaged to be part of your life and hope I can pass on my strength and love to you both . I am always here for you both at anytime xx

No comments:
Post a Comment