(Claire is Mummy's Cousin)
When you were born I prayed for your mummy and daddy that you were gonna be ok. You were early. Born too soon. But like your mummy and daddy I knew you would try and be strong. For them. For you. You WERE strong, through many things. The love that you got from mummy and daddy, granny and granddads, aunties and uncles. Friends. Family. The smiles. Kisses and cuddles. That kept you going. You tried. Really hard. But it all wasn't enough. All the praying. hoping. it wasn't enough. You flew away. When I heard you were gone i was at work. I wanted to cry. For you. For mummy and daddy. But couldn't. All day I couldn't stop thinking about mummy and daddy. About you. Their life taken away from them. Their everything. Their future. Just gone. Your funeral. Was the hardest thing I've had to ever do. Can't even begin to imagine how mummy and daddy felt. Laying their life to rest. Watching my big cousin that day was hard. My family. I love my family. I love you. Your family. So many people were there. You were loved by lots of people. Mummy and daddy are loved by lots of people. Haydon. You have the best mummy and daddy who will always love you. Til they can be with you again. Lie with you again. They know your there. When their sad. Happy. Sleeping. Eating. Your always there. Always. I love you Haydon. You stole my heart like everyone else. Your beautiful. Like mummy and daddy. I love your mummy and daddy. I truly do. Sleep tight little angel xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment