Friday, 16 November 2012

A Different View.



I have been thinking a lot since my lovely friend Annemarie posted on my facebook wall yesterday.  She wrote her own 'Thankful' project post, and it really touched my heart, she gave thanks to me.
Although I never forget that other people are on this grief journey with me, I don't think until yesterday I really acknowledged that family and friends read my blogs and my projects.  I don't think I really acknowledged or maybe appreciated how Haydon has affected so many others.

I always write with a very open heart, probably too raw at times for many, but they are my true feelings and a true reflection on how I am on a given day.  Some family and friends are very deeply affected by Haydon's loss too and have said they also won't ever recover from his loss either.

So

It got me thinking.
Not everyone comments on my posts, nor would I know if lots of people read my blogs, but I felt this might be a good space to add their feelings and thoughts to my page.
If my grief is a journey, and Jim's grief is a journey, then why not add their emotions and words to my page, because this is a journey for them too.  They share my life, they share the grief, they may want to share their perspective and experiences too.

So I have collectively asked groups of family and friends if they would like to contribute some words, some writing, about their feelings, their loss, their experiences with Haydon, or me, or Jim.  How Haydon has affected them...etc etc...

I am keen to see who will take up the challenge and very interested to hear how others are feeling.  I rarely step out of my grief box, maybe this will help me to do that.

Thank you friends and family who agree to take part.
I really appreciate this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I will set up separate pages for each reply, as each contributor deserves their own page.

The title will be their name, and they miss you too bubba.

Thank you for reading, and thank you with all my heart if you are contributing xxxx

2 comments:

  1. awe helen this is a fantastic idea i love reading your bloggs and i feel the heart felt pain love you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xxx lots of love to you Barbara xxxxx

    ReplyDelete