Polished black. Gold Writing.
Memories. Born Fighting.
Teddy Bear, Dummy too.
Always needed, still with you.
Your footprints. Gap in toes.
Down's Syndrome. That's what this shows.
Our precious son. That's what it says.
Forever more. For all our days.
We love you Bubba, we just do.
Cos that's what we always say to you.
So unfair, your life cut short.
Dates to show, how long you got.
Empty arms, broken hearts.
A mum and child, should never part.
The poem scribed is important too.
I'll hold on tight, till I'm back with you.
"Memory is a golden chain,
That binds us till we meet again."
Show off your stone Bubba, boast to your pals. Show them how much you ARE loved, not WAS loved, because our love for you hasn't changed. I'm holding on tight Bubba, but this road is a hard one. I'm not as brave as you xxxxxxxxx <3

No comments:
Post a Comment