I will probably keep adding to this as time passes, because the list is endless.
Sometimes...
I wonder what I did to deserve this suffering
I wish I had never wanted you, been pregnant with you, because then I wouldn't know what it was like to lose you
I cry so much I think I'll stop breathing
I feel my heart is breaking when I see your Daddy cry
I wonder if you being poorly was my fault
I wonder why it was you that had to go
I wish I could have gone instead of you
I wish I could just go too and be beside you
I miss your smell so much
I worry that I will forget all the special things about you
I wonder if you are here, visiting me
I wonder if I will ever start to feel 'better'
I wish people wouldn't ask me how I am
I am amazed at how thoughtless some people are, and sometimes I'm not
I wonder what my life would be like if you were still here
I hate buying flowers, when I should be buying toys
I can't believe its been 15 weeks since I held you
It feels like forever since I kissed you
I find it hard to believe you were ever here, until I see my caesarian scar
I remember how you suffered and I want to die
I remember how you suffered and I feel proud of you
I wish I could have changed things for you
I wonder if you know how much we miss you
I wonder if you knew how much we loved you
I hate that our whole family is devastated because you couldn't stay
I remember your smile and I smile
I remember your smile and I cry
I can't get out of bed
I can't stay in bed because I know you wouldn't want me to
I smell your clothes for hours and can't speak
I can't look at your photographs because the memories hurt
I wonder if I will ever celebrate you being here
I wonder if I will ever be strong again
I wonder why people think I'm strong
I miss you more than I have words for
Hours pass and I don't realise I've been daydreaming about you for hours
I hear you suck on your tongue, and cherish it
I wonder if you are with your other angel siblings
I wonder if I was evil in a last life
I don't know how I'm going to get through a day, never mind a lifetime
I wonder when I'll feel brave enough to confront the doctors
I want to be able to chat about you without tears falling down my face
I wish other people could feel this level of hurt, even for an hour, so they would have an idea of how I feel
I wonder why in this day and age, any of us lose our children
I wonder if I'll ever be happy again
I wonder what job I can possibly do now
I wonder if I'll ever be able to hold and cuddle someone else's child again
I am comforted by the wise look that was in your eyes
I fall apart because I couldn't help you
I miss the person that I was
I am upset that I am not as composed as I used to be
I am embarrassed that I can't cope with losing you, and needing help
I wish you were here in my arms, if I close my eyes I can still feel you here
I don't know how to thank people when they try to understand, and show kindness to you, even now.
I wish I could sleep without nightmares
I wish I could just sleep
I think about how close mummy and daddy are now, because we experienced all of you 'together'
I wonder if I will see you again
It breaks my heart that some people seemed to stop caring about you
I am thankful for the people who help me each day to get up and try
Sending my prayers for comfort and ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete