I am a Mummy to the most beautiful little boy who ever lived. He was courageous and he was strong, but he was the love of my life and he is missed every day. This blog is my grief outlet. I can't and won't make apologies if any blogs upset others because this journey is real. Living without your child is the hardest thing in the world to do. It NEVER gets easier.
Sunday, 8 July 2012
Another Angel In The Sky
Another angel in the sky,
this story made your mummy cry,
little Ryan, gone to rest, :-(
I thought of you upon my chest.
I relived the day we let you go,
Mum and Dad were there, did you know?
we cradled you, with soothing voices,
The doctors also gave us no more choices.
I don't understand this world we're in,
Babies bravely fight, but they don't win,
I can't get my head round all of this,
those precious children, sadly missed :-(
Another Dad will cry in pain,
and Ryan's mum, will scream his name,
there really is no 'sense' in this,
they'll whisper love, in their last kiss
I feel for them, I really do
it brings back all our thoughts of you
that day we had to let you go,
this is a pain, noone should know
His cute face in the photographs,
his family snaps, full of laughs,
their hearts have broken, he's gone away,
they'll struggle now to face the days,
I wish noone had to feel this loss,
some folk won't think of them, or give a toss,
But, I love and miss my baby son,
now heavens gained another one :-(
Another Angel in the Sky,
Two more broken parents, asking why?
I hope you were there to say hello to the new Angel in heaven Haydon.
Show him all the lovely things he can do up there with you and all of your friends.
He no longer hurts like you did when you were here. He has no tubes in now, like you had too.
He can play freely now without wires in the way, like you are now.
He will be missing his Mummy and Daddy, and they will be missing him too.
Just like Dad and Mum miss you xxx
We love you baby boy, we just do. <3 for always xxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awh! Thats amazing!
ReplyDelete