Saturday, 16 June 2012

You are always around, my precious Angel xxxx




I went to the church last night Bubba.

I went for some healing because Mummy has been feeling really sore this last week.
During the healing Mummy was told that you had visited her, and stroked her face, like I used to do to you.  Merle said you were just learning how to do this.  I was told that it felt like a spidery tickle feeling.  I remember a few days ago Mummy did wake up feeling a tickle on her face.  When she looked over at Daddy, he was rubbing his cheek too.
I believe that this was you Bubba, you were beside us and stroking us.  Thank you.

Merle also told mummy that you were almost better, you weren't ill anymore.  Mummy cried at this.  I am glad you aren't hurting anymore. It's just so hard to not have you beside us everyday.  That is the hardest bit.  But I am glad you aren't hurting now xxx

The dream I had of us being at the neonatal unit makes sense now.  Merle told Mummy that you have been visiting me in my dreams.  You want me to have good memories of you.  Thank you Bubba.  It hurt waking up from that dream, but it did make me think of good memories xxxx  I need to have lots of good memories of you.  Not memories of you hurting, and sore, and getting horrible things done to you (even though they were to make you better, Mummy didn't like seeing all of that) xx

I have been reading lots of posts on the Downs Syndrome Bereavement page.  Other Mummies have had some experiences too.  That is comforting my baby boy.  Lots of people believe.  Lots of people find comfort from stories like this.

You can't be with me in my arms but it is so comforting to know that you are near Haydon xxxx   Mummy will be with you again one day xxxxx

Mummy is going to add all of this to your 'book' that I am writing.  I am still stuck at the Sick Kids part.  It is too sore to remember most of this time, but Mummy needs to because she wants to gather up all the good bits that were in between for us all xxxxx

I saw this today and thought of you................


xxxx

Mummy is going out for dinner tonight with Granny and Grandad.  Granny wants us all to have a happy time, because this last while has been so hard and so sad without you.  Mummy feels strong enough to go to this today.

It is the Gala day here today.  Mummy isn't going to that though, she isn't strong enough to see all of these people yet.

Jimi says hello to you Bubba and sends you a big hug xxxx He is always asking Mummy and Daddy how we are.  Jimi misses you too Bubba xx

Stay nearby Bubba, keep visiting xxxxxx

Mummy loves you Bubba, she just does xxxxx and you know that xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment