I am a Mummy to the most beautiful little boy who ever lived. He was courageous and he was strong, but he was the love of my life and he is missed every day. This blog is my grief outlet. I can't and won't make apologies if any blogs upset others because this journey is real. Living without your child is the hardest thing in the world to do. It NEVER gets easier.
Sunday, 13 May 2012
The Purpose of This Blog
The Purpose of This Blog
This blog is to pay tribute to strength, courage and determination of my son Haydon John James. It is also a reflection on my journey with him, the good days and the bad, the entire rollercoaster of our emotions, our hope, our faith, and our overwhelming loss since losing him from our arms.
It is also to bring a sense of comfort, insight, and understanding to all reading about our journey.
Since my baby son slipped away to another world in my arms on 6th April 2012, I have found little comfort in anything except writing.
I write when I am crying, I write when I'm deep in thought, I write when I'm struggling to make it through a day, I write in reaction to some comments that are innocently made, but have the biggest impact on my emotions because 'noone' fully understands this level of grief unless 'they' have been through this exact experience (and I would not wish this on anyone, ever) xx.
This blog is not created to offend, upset, poke fingers at, or insult anyone, this is merely my outlet for my loss. If it upsets you to read any of my posts, then please avoid reading them, because I cannot avoid my pain and I need to let it out somehow.
thank you for understanding xx