I shall give my feedback in coloured print.
The medium took to the main floor and spoke to several people. Then, he came to me while on the main floor. He discussed passings that was very specific to 2 people I know who have taken their own lives by hanging or passed by tragic events, and they were linked to the name Billy,
My sister's ex fiance passed from hanging himself, we were all traumatised by his passing. His dad's name is Billy.
I had a school friend who passed from a hanging, his name was Billy.
I have an Uncle Jimmy who passed after choking on his vomit when drunk, his brother is my Uncle Billy.
So there's 3 possible links straight away.
and they knew I was diabetic, knew I had been married twice!, and also knew that I was raised by a step-father, and that there was a divide with my paternal family. Knew I'd had an unusual surname, and that I had a Z in my life that i loved dearly. Said also that I have quite a few L names around me.
I am indeed diabetic, I have been married twice, I was raised by my mum and stepfather, I have pretty much no contact with my paternal family. I did have an unusual surname, I have Zakk my dog who I love dearly, and Leeann used to call my Bubba Zebedee.
I was told my brother was Robert, that I had recently lost a son, and that my friend was there who had passed with cancer in his head region and had been in a same-sex relationship while on the earth plane. I was told that there was a connection with them at the Forth Road Bridge and South Queensferry. Was told I had family living over the bridge too.
One of my brothers is called Robert, I have just lost my son :-(, and the friend that passed with cancer would probably be my best friend John. We scattered Johns ashes in the waters under the Forth Bridges, near Inchcolm Island. My brother and his family live in Dunfermline.
I was also told that I'd had a lot of spirit communication, and that I was to stop questioning it, was also told I was getting a lot of signs from my son and that I was acknowledging them but doubting them at the same time. When I heard him I was to believe that it was him.
Told me I was to get a big sign soon that would stop me questioning if they were from him.
They saw that i had set up a charity fund for Haydon and they were pleased I'd done that to help other suffering families.
I have a list of about 90 coincidences/communications/signs from angels. I often hear Haydon sucking on his tongue when I'm drifting off to sleep. This morning I heard his Cry.
I have set up his Foundation.
The medium saw me writing and writing and knew it was all heavy emotional stuff, and that I step back and think "wow, where did all that come from?"
Saw that i would be working with bereaved families, healing work.
He told me that he was aware that Haydon was my 'last chance' but he wasn't ruling out a child to me, even if this child wasn't biologically mine, it would be 'mine'.
The medium was also able to tell me that I had issues conceiving and carrying children, and that I had more than one child in spirit. My babies are all together now.
I do write all the time. Some of the evidence is here, the rest in in my pc in the form of a half written book and poetry etc I can't answer all of this, obviously, but who knows? The latter part was right. I have endemetriosis and have had issues/concerns about fertility and pregnancy all of my fertile life. I have 4 babies in spirit.
The medium also spoke about my new tattoo and how my spirit family love it and feel it is a beautiful tribute to Haydon, and thank me for the other family tattoo tributes. They also described a memorial tattoo that a relative will get ( but I'm not going to say what this is incase it happens ..I want to be blown away lol)
As most of you are aware I do have a new tattoo tribute, and several memorial pieces.
The medium also spoke about a relative who is all broken out over their hands with eczema but won't go to the doctors, and knew there was a child in my family who had health issues at the moment.
My other brother's girl friend has really sore break outs on her hands just now and has been nagged to go to the doctors for weeks. My niece has been having some issues health wise.
He told me that my mum's name began with S and that she is really struggling with losing her grandson, although she's not saying to anyone how hard she is finding it. So I was to go over after having been to church and give her a cuddle and tell her its ok to say how sad she feels.
My mum's name is Sheena. I went to her house and she did tell me that she is struggling a fair bit about losing Haydon. I gave her a cuddle and told her that spirit had made me aware.
Was also told that I will find evidence in one of my photographs in the form of an orb or a spiritual clue, to show that my spirit family were waiting for Haydon. Was told my granda came for Haydon, and that I had asked him to.
I haven't searched through the pictures yet because emotionally I can't cope with his photo books at the moment, but I will check. I did ask my Granda to come for Haydon, and I did ask for him and my Granny to look after him for me, until I could be there.
I was also told that Haydon had hated having his tubes up his nose, and was laughing about how much and how often he had pulled them out.
Anyone who knew and loved Haydon....knew this. Much to the unease of anyone present when he did it.
I was told that I was continually questioning why he was taken? and was I being punished/why were they being cruel?.....said they weren't but they couldn't change things for him.
I do. enough said.
Said there is a connection with me burning candles for him, and that's important to me. Was also told there was a candle lit recently that had really had a big importance with me, and another candle that was important.
My sister in law went to Yorkminster and lit a candle for my bubba in the children's memorial area, and sent me a pic of it...I was so moved by this. My cousin Kevin who I love hugely gave Haydon a very special candle recently, and I was so moved by this. I burn a candle everyday for Haydon.
This is the hard bit................ but the bit that confirmed my readings accuracy.....
I was told that Haydon visits me a lot, and that he was upset because he didn't want me to leave his Daddy. I needed to look after Daddy.
The medium saw all this and said my spirit family were worried about me because they know that the thoughts have been serious.
Said they are glad I went for help when I did. They also said the worst of my grief was still to hit, but I would be getting proper support when this happened.
I can't imagine possibly feeling worse than this tbh, but the rest is completely true. It broke my heart hearing this, because this is how I have been.
My bubba wants me to stay with daddy, and I although I felt I wouldn't deliberately do anything because I wouldn't want to hurt Jim, and my family, I did worry because the Lows, were getting much Lower, and I was worried of what I was capable of doing. Hence, the visit to the doctors.
Was told that I have a gift (always getting told this) and that I've to get myself to a development group because It's time for me to develop it more. I have spoken to John about getting me into a group soon.
So there you have it, see what you think xxxx
It is all pretty amazing. I do believe in this and I do think you should pursue your gift.
ReplyDeleteThanks Debby xx I'm just waiting on my slot in the development group :-) xxx
ReplyDelete